Since 1998, Electrocompaniet has produced one of the best sounding CD players on the market, the EMC 1-UP. The new Limited Edition EMC 1 MKIII builds upon this legacy, and brings it into the area of high definition audio. The Limited Edition EMC 1 MKIII is designed for uncompromising playback of standard audio CD and SACD. The player has a high performance sample rate converter, fully balanced D/A converters and discrete analog audio circuitry for excellent performance. It features an unique cancellation system which cancels acoustic / mechanical vibrations, preventing the laser pick-up from receiving unwanted and sonically degrading signals. The audio quality surpassed our own EMC 1 UP, arguably one of the best CD players on the market today.
• No-compromise mechanical design with five different housings, which shield analogue, digital, transport, transformer and controller circuitry.
• Electromechanical cancellation system which cancels acoustic-mechanical vibrations, preventing the laster pickup from receiving mechanical distortions.
• Separate transformers and power supplies for analogue and digital circuits.
• Fully balanced D/A converter with discrete analog audio circuitry.
• Digital outputs via S/PDIF and Toslink.
•12V trigger input for remote power ON.
• RS232 port for firmware upgrades and control through a wide range of home installation systems.
• Soundcare superspikes for the best possible footing.
Less than 400 units will be made available world wide!
RRP price 4950€ / kr. 38.990 / 3720 £
For more information please check the product page.